Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Baby Ddrops 400 IU is specifically designed to support breast-fed babies. One purified drop of Baby Ddrops contains 400 IU of vitamin D₃, without any other chemicals, nor additives. The one drop can be easliy added to food or drink, or taken off any clean surface (i.e spoon). The recent American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) also states that infants and children, including adolescents who do not obtain 400 IU/day of vitamin D through fortified milk (100 IU per 250mL serving) or through vitamin D-fortified foods (such as fortified cereals, eggs, fish) should receive a vitamin D supplement of 400IU/day.
- Just one drop a day
- Specifically designed for breastfed babies
- Two ingredients: 400 IU of pure vitamin D3 and fractionated coconut oil
- Tasteless, no chemicals, no additives artificial flavors or colors
- Does not contain most common allergens
- One drop means less volume for infants to manage
- Tasteless means drop goes in unnoticed
- Cheimical-free means a pure and simple vitamin D
- Eurodropper means exactly one drop (0.028 mL) is consistently delivered each time