Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product
Boiron Camilia, Baby Teething Relief, 30 Doses. Teething Drops for Painful Gums, Irritability. Benzocaine and Preservative-Free, Sterile Single Oral Liquid Doses, Natural Active Ingredient
List Price: $11.22
Sale Price: $11.22
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Camilia Teething ReliefProduct DescriptionBoiron Camilia Teething Relief can be used as a first-line of treatment for baby teething. The tasteless solution is absorbed sublingually without numbing the gums or affecting the gag reflex. The active ingredients act on the different components of the symptomatology to provide quick and safe relief. Camilia combines in one single form active ingredients to relieve immediate pain, irritability and minor digestive disorders. The symptoms of teething are not limited to inflamed and painful gums, but often include restlessness, excessive chewing and digestive disorders. These symptoms usually resolve spontaneously once the tooth has pierced the gum lineSterile single-use oral doses Safe, natural and easy to useActive IngredientsChamomilla 9C, Phytolacca decandra 5C, Rheum 5CInactive IngredientsPurified waterNo side effectsNo risk of overmedicatingNo numbing of gag reflexDoes not mask other symptomsNo sugar or lactosePreservative FreeSterile single use dosesWorry-freeWarnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more then 3 days or worsen or if inflammation, fever or rash develops. After administrating, discard single-use container. Do not reuse. Use only if glued end flaps on carton are sealed and single-use container is intact.
- Camilia teething drops temporarily relieve symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.
- Camilia has no known interaction with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose or numbing your baby's gag reflex. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to prevent contamination.
- Camilia's natural active ingredients include Chamomilla 9C HPUS (Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability), Phytolacca decondra 5C HPUS (Relieves painful gums) and Rheum 5C HPUS (Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething).
- Camilia teething drops do not contain benzocaine, alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners. Available in a box of 10 and 30 doses, Camilia is recommended for babies one month and up and works best when taken at the first sign of teething.
- Camilia is your one-product teething solution. Calm your baby's teething pain and restore the peace.