Wheatgrass is known to give a lot of health benefits, especially when it comes to promoting proper bowel movement. This is precisely the main reason why people use this to cleanse. Honestly, wheat grass juice powder sometimes has a bad reputation of tasting like straight up grass and dirt.
Hence, if you are a fan of wheat grass powder, but hate its horrible taste, the Dr. Berg’s Wheat Grass Superfood Raw Juice Powder might just be the solution to that problem. That is because it is one of the products that claim to give you a smooth and fresh taste. With that in mind, we will talk about its features and the pros and cons of using it.
Dr. Berg’s Wheat Grass Superfood Raw Juice Powder
With this product, you do not have to add any other ingredients because you can drink it right after mixing it with water. This is the case since it is not just a wheatgrass powder. The formula was intentionally made to be used as a juice powder.
- Made of pure organic wheat grass
- The wheat grass used has been grown in nutrient-rich soil.
- The final product was made using a special freeze-drying method, which is called BioActive DehydrationTM.
- Packaged in a white, plastic bottle that is tightly sealed
- Each bottle contains 150 grams or 5.3 ounces of wheat grass powder and provides 60 servings
- Product label includes supplemental facts, expiration date, ingredients, directions of use, manufacturer’s contact information and warnings.
- Required Usage: one teaspoon per eight ounces of water taken 20 minutes before a meal or two hours after a meal
- The manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Benefits of Wheat Grass Juice Powder
- It does not have any insoluble fibers, additives, GMOs, gluten, and carriers. Both vegans and vegetarians can consume this product.
- This product is concentrated wherein a teaspoon is equivalent to six to 10 shots of raw wheat grass juice.
- It is easy to prepare.
- The flavor is smooth and rich.
- The energy boost that it can give you is like the effect of pre-workout powders.
- The product remains fresh until its expiry date.
- It contains high levels of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, and natural enzymes.
- It can help in regulating blood sugar levels and curbing your appetite.
- It helps promote proper sleeping patterns.
- It can help with the strengthening of your hair and nails.
- This can also help with the slight fading of scars and aid in the improvement of swelling conditions.
- It can also be utilized as a base for a lot of beverages and food items.
- It can also promote the regularity of bowel movement as well as other metabolic processes.
- The wheat grass powder tends to clump, and you really have to mix it well to get a smooth consistency.
- The residue left at the bottom of your cup is hard to remove once it dries.
- The promotion of regular bowel movement may be hard for other people who cannot be bothered to go to the restroom frequently.
- It does not include a measuring scoop, but you can easily use a spoon.
Summary of What Wheat Grass Powder is All About
The Dr. Berg’s Wheat Grass Superfood Raw Juice Powder is a good source of nutrients that can help maintain your health and wellness. It is produced from carefully grown and harvested grasses that were processed using a method that ensures a maintained temperature of less than or equal to 106 degrees Fahrenheit. Its outstanding features are that it is 100% natural and has a taste that is comparable to unsweetened tea. This has been formulated to be potent enough to provide the benefits of freshly squeezed wheatgrass.
The content of one bottle can last you for two long months if you follow the recommended daily intake which is using one teaspoon of powder each day or a half teaspoon twice in a day. However, in order to ensure that you measure the powder accurately, it is advisable that you buy a pre-measured scoop. Also, you have to make sure that you dissolve the wheat grass powder completely so as not waste anything. Likewise, you also have to clean your cup after every use as leaving it for a long time can make washing the cup difficult.
Interestingly, this powder is easy on the stomach that is why it can be taken with or without a meal, but at the right time. The manufacturer also ensured that their consumers will have a clear understanding if they can take this or not by placing everything on the label.
Comparison with the Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder
The Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass Powder is also a product that has been manufactured using organic wheatgrass that has been grown and harvested following standard procedures. It is also free of artificial ingredients, GMOs, and gluten. Likewise, both the wheat grass powders of Amazing Grass and Dr. Berg’s serve up a formula that is filled to the brim with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, and natural enzymes.
However, the Amazing Grass powder only offers 30 servings. Additionally, people tend to stay clear away from this because it tastes like grass combined with a bit of soil. As such, some of you might not be able to consume it without mixing it with milk, sugar, or other flavor-enhancing ingredients. Such ultimately decreases the potency of the wheatgrass powder. That also makes the preparation more time-consuming and tedious.
Verdict about Dr. Berg’s Wheat Grass Juice Powder
The Dr. Berg’s Wheat Grass Superfood Raw Juice Powder is worth a shot if you are looking for a decent-tasting and easy-to-prepare drink that can give you a boost of energy, works as a premium cleanse to help regulate your bowel movements, and just be overall healthier in general. Since this is concentrated wheat grass powder, you can choose to mix it with water only or use it as an ingredient for your baked goodies, smoothies, and others.
We can say that this is worth your money since you can use it for a long period or you can share it with your family.
Nonetheless, although this promises a lot of health benefits, do take note that it is best to consult a physician before taking this wheat grass powder. This should also not be consumed by pregnant and lactating women.
You might also like this: What Does the Fiber in Diet Pills Do: A Better Understanding