Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product
List Price: $17.00
Sale Price: $9.01
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The groundbreaking, New York Times bestselling program for men, combining exercise, nutrition, vitamins, and hormones, proven to halt and even reverse the aging process.
Look and feel twenty years younger with the Life Plan!
Back in 1998, Dr. Life was sixty years old and a stereotype of the aging man: he was overweight with a noticeable gut and little muscle tone. His low libido was ruining his self-esteem. He felt tired all the time, yet no amount of sleep made him feel well rested. It wasn’t until a cardiologist read him the riot act that he began to make the critical diet and lifestyle adjustments that led him to look and feel younger than ever. More important, he's been able to maintain his physique and his health more than fourteen years later.
In this revolutionary book, Jeffry Life demonstrates how you too can enjoy an active, clear-headed, sexually satisfying, vigorous, and health-filled life, while avoiding late-onset diabetes, heart disease, and other common illnesses and complaints of aging. Any man can master The Life Plan, no matter what shape he may be in. It offers:
• A multidisciplinary exercise plan designed to improve heart health and increase muscle mass.
• A delicious, easy-to-follow diet, including rules for dining out and recipes.
• A complete guide to nutrient supplements that can help men stop—and possibly reverse—the aging process.
• An honest assessment of male hormone replacement therapies based on the most up-to-date research.
• Advice for getting the best possible care from your doctor.
• And much more!
For men seeking to make over their bodies and turn back the clock, The Life Plan delivers the keys to a fitter body, a stronger immune system, and a richer, fuller life.
- Atria Books